Initial public offering
PolarCool’s first trading day on Spotlight Stock Market (www.spotlightstockmarket.com) is November 14, 2018. Prior to the listing, PolarCool conducts a preferential rights issue during October 2018.
Terms in brief:
• Each share in PolarCool entails 1 subscription right.
• 4 subscription rights entitle to subscription of 1 new share.
• The subscription price in the Offer is SEK 2 per share.
• The Offer includes a rights issue of no more than 8,998,108 shares, which at full subscription amounts to approximately 18 MSEK before direct costs of approximately 0,2 MSEK
• Minimum subscription without preferential rights (without subscription rights) is 2,500 shares.
• Determined lowest level for the execution of the rights issue is 7,000,000 shares, corresponding to 14 MSEK.
• In total, the share capital increases by no more than 125,000 SEK
• Subscription period of the Offer will run October 9 through November 2, 2018
• First trading day on Spotlight Stock Market is November 14, 2018.
In the event that not all shares are subscribed with preferential rights, the public is also entitled to subscribe. Subscription form (in Swedish) is available here.
(in Swedish) can be found here.
For further details, please read PolarCool’s investment memorandum (in Swedish) which can be found here.